SNACKS FOR YOUR EYES: PENTAX 6x7 TEST

PENTAX 6x7 TEST







I borrowed a Pentax 67 camera from a friend of mine and shot a couple of test rolls in late June and early July. If a Hasselblad is a tank then the Pentax is a canon. Its known as one of the biggest cameras around. I took the first two photographs at the cafe near my house on a gray morning. In the first photograph, I just love the open jacket pocket and the seemingly intense scribbling. Its as if this character embodies the lonesome poet/author with a notebook in his pocket and a cigarette behind his ear. The second shot would be timeless were it not for the cell phone, but its usage doesn't strike me as obtrusive. The last three shots, I took in my living room and am pleased with the results, although I underexposed the last two by about three stops. Both Joe and Larz look very comfortable, stark, and yet, resilient.

Cheers,

-HD

No comments:

Copyright © SNACKS FOR YOUR EYES Urang-kurai